What happened on September 8, 1945?
September 8, 1945 was on a Saturday, the 251st day of the year in week 36. The day happened 27500 days ago, or 39600718 minutes if you like. Harry S. Truman was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,430,425,250 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on September 8 1945
This Saturday in September the moon was in the phase of new moon.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
If you are born on September 8 1945, then your zodiac sign is Virgo.
Numbers of September 8, 1945
Events on September 8 1945
- The division of Korea begins when United States troops arrive to partition the southern part of Korea in response to Soviet troops occupying the northern part of the peninsula a month earlier
Born on September 8 1945
- Lem Barney, American football player
Celebrating birthday on 08 September
- Lee Eul-yong, South Korean footballer and manager was born in 1975
- Richard Hughes, English drummer was born in 1975
- Chris Latham, Australian rugby player was born in 1975
- Elena Likhovtseva, Russian tennis player was born in 1975
- Larenz Tate, American actor, director, and producer was born in 1975
- Marios Agathokleous, Cypriot footballer was born in 1974
- Tanaz Eshaghian, Iranian-American director and producer was born in 1974
- Braulio Luna, Mexican footballer was born in 1974
- Rick Michaels, American wrestler was born in 1974
- Khamis Al-Dosari, Saudi Arabian footballer was born in 1973
- Gabrial McNair, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and composer was born in 1973
- Troy Sanders, American singer-songwriter and bass player was born in 1973
- Matteo Strukul, Italian writer and journalist was born in 1973
- Markus Babbel, German footballer and manager was born in 1972
- Os du Randt, South African rugby player and coach was born in 1972
- Lisa Kennedy Montgomery, American radio and television host was born in 1972
- David Arquette, American actor, director, producer, screenwriter, and wrestler was born in 1971
- Martin Freeman, English actor was born in 1971
- Lachlan Murdoch, English-Australian businessman was born in 1971
- Dustin O'Halloran, American pianist and composer was born in 1971