What happened on September 22, 1945?
September 22, 1945 was on a Saturday, the 265th day of the year in week 38. The day happened 27486 days ago, or 39580558 minutes if you like. Harry S. Truman was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,431,358,638 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on September 22 1945
This Saturday in September the moon was in the phase of Full Moon.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
If you are born on September 22 1945, then your zodiac sign is Virgo.
Numbers of September 22, 1945
Celebrating birthday on 22 September
- Ethan Moreau, Canadian ice hockey player and scout was born in 1975
- Kostas Kaiafas, Cypriot footballer and manager was born in 1974
- Yoo Chae-yeong, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress was born in 1973
- Stéfan Louw, South African tenor and producer was born in 1973
- Bob Sapp, American wrestler was born in 1973
- Elizabeth Bear, American author and poet was born in 1971
- Toomas Krõm, Estonian footballer was born in 1971
- Luther Reigns, American actor and wrestler was born in 1971
- Gladys Berejiklian, Australian politician, 45th Premier of New South Wales was born in 1970
- Mike Matheny, American baseball player and manager was born in 1970
- Mystikal, American rapper and actor was born in 1970
- Hitro Okesene, New Zealand rugby player and coach was born in 1970
- Rupert Penry-Jones, English actor was born in 1970
- Emmanuel Petit, French footballer was born in 1970
- Nicole Bradtke, Australian tennis player and sportscaster was born in 1969
- Tuomas Kantelinen, Finnish composer and conductor was born in 1969
- Sue Perkins, English comedian, actress, and radio host was born in 1969
- Matt Sharp, American singer-songwriter and bass player was born in 1969
- Matt Besser, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1967
- Super Delfin, Japanese wrestler was born in 1967