What happened on September 2, 1941?
September 2, 1941 was on a Tuesday, the 245th day of the year in week 36. The day happened 28967 days ago, or 41713198 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,332,686,183 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on September 2 1941
This Tuesday in September the moon was in the phase of Waxing Gibbous Moon.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
If you are born on September 2 1941, then your zodiac sign is Virgo.
Numbers of September 2, 1941
Born on September 2 1941
- Jyrki Otila, Finnish economist and politician (d. 2003)
Deaths on September 2 1941
- Lloyd Seay, American race car driver
Celebrating birthday on 02 September
- Kjetil André Aamodt, Norwegian skier was born in 1971
- Pawan Kalyan, Indian actor politician was born in 1971
- Tommy Maddox, American football player and coach was born in 1971
- César Sánchez, Spanish footballer was born in 1971
- Tom Steels, Belgian cyclist was born in 1971
- Katt Williams, American comedian and actor was born in 1971
- K-Ci, American R&B singer-songwriter was born in 1969
- Stéphane Matteau, Canadian ice hockey player was born in 1969
- Cynthia Watros, American actress was born in 1968
- Frank Fontsere, American drummer and songwriter was born in 1967
- Andreas Möller, German footballer and manager was born in 1967
- Dino Cazares, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer was born in 1966
- Massimo Cuttitta, Italian rugby player and coach was born in 1966
- Salma Hayek, Mexican-American actress, director, and producer was born in 1966
- Olivier Panis, French racing driver was born in 1966
- Tuc Watkins, American actor was born in 1966
- Lennox Lewis, English-Canadian boxer was born in 1965
- Partho Sen-Gupta, Indian director and screenwriter was born in 1965
- Andrea Illy, Italian businessman was born in 1964
- Keanu Reeves, Lebanese-Canadian actor, singer, and producer was born in 1964