What happened on September 10, 1945?
September 10, 1945 was on a Monday, the 253rd day of the year in week 37. The day happened 27498 days ago, or 39597838 minutes if you like. Harry S. Truman was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,430,558,591 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on September 10 1945
This Monday in September the moon was in the phase of Waxing Crescent Moon.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
If you are born on September 10 1945, then your zodiac sign is Virgo.
Numbers of September 10, 1945
Born on September 10 1945
- José Feliciano, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and guitarist
Celebrating birthday on 10 September
- Dan O'Toole, Canadian sportscaster was born in 1975
- Melanie Pullen, American photographer was born in 1975
- Mohammad Akram, Pakistani cricketer and coach was born in 1974
- Mirko Filipović, Croatian mixed martial artist, boxer, and politician was born in 1974
- Ryan Phillippe, American actor and producer was born in 1974
- Ben Wallace, American basketball player was born in 1974
- Ferdinand Coly, Senegalese footballer was born in 1973
- Mark Huizinga, Dutch martial artist was born in 1973
- Tim Stimpson, English rugby player was born in 1973
- James Duval, American actor and producer was born in 1972
- Bente Skari, Norwegian skier was born in 1972
- Joe Bravo, American jockey was born in 1971
- Ménélik, Cameroonian-French rapper was born in 1970
- Dean Gorré, Surinamese footballer and manager was born in 1970
- Paula Kelley, American singer-songwriter was born in 1970
- Neera Tanden, American lawyer and policy analyst was born in 1970
- Craig Innes, New Zealand rugby player was born in 1969
- Johnathon Schaech, American actor, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1969
- Andreas Herzog, Austrian footballer and manager was born in 1968
- Big Daddy Kane, American rapper, producer, and actor was born in 1968