What happened on September 1, 1945?
September 1, 1945 was on a Saturday, the 244th day of the year in week 35. The day happened 27507 days ago, or 39610798 minutes if you like. Harry S. Truman was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,429,958,556 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on September 1 1945
This Saturday in September the moon was in the phase of Last Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
If you are born on September 1 1945, then your zodiac sign is Virgo.
Numbers of September 1, 1945
Born on September 1 1945
- Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi, Yemeni general and politician, 2nd President of Yemen
Celebrating birthday on 01 September
- Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Australian singer-songwriter was born in 1975
- James Innes, English entrepreneur and author was born in 1975
- Nomy Lamm, American singer-songwriter and activist was born in 1975
- Cuttino Mobley, American basketball player was born in 1975
- Scott Speedman, English-Canadian actor was born in 1975
- Burn Gorman, American-born English actor and musician was born in 1974
- Jason Taylor, American football player and sportscaster was born in 1974
- Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio was born in 1974
- Jhonen Vasquez, American writer, director, cartoonist, and comic illustrator was born in 1974
- J.D. Fortune, Canadian singer-songwriter was born in 1973
- Rieko Miura, Japanese singer and actress was born in 1973
- Simon Shaw, English rugby player was born in 1973
- Zach Thomas, American football player was born in 1973
- Ram Kapoor, Indian actor was born in 1973
- Joe Enochs, American soccer player and manager was born in 1971
- Yoshitaka Hirota, Japanese bass player and composer was born in 1971
- Hakan Şükür, Turkish footballer and politician was born in 1971
- David Fairleigh, Australian rugby league player, coach, and sportscaster was born in 1970
- Hwang Jung-min, South Korean actor was born in 1970
- Padma Lakshmi, Indian-American actress and author was born in 1970