What happened on November 9, 1941?
November 9, 1941 was on a Sunday, the 313th day of the year in week 46. The day happened 28899 days ago, or 41615278 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,337,219,782 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 9 1941
This Sunday in November the moon was in the phase of Waning Gibbous Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 9 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 9, 1941
Born on November 9 1941
- David Constant, English cricketer and umpire
Celebrating birthday on 09 November
- David Duval, American golfer and sportscaster was born in 1971
- Sabri Lamouchi, French footballer and manager was born in 1971
- Nelson Diebel, American swimmer and coach was born in 1970
- Domino, American DJ and producer was born in 1970
- Guido Görtzen, Dutch volleyball player was born in 1970
- Bill Guerin, American ice hockey player and coach was born in 1970
- Chris Jericho, American-Canadian wrestler was born in 1970
- Scarface, American rapper and producer was born in 1970
- Susan Tedeschi, American singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1970
- Sandra Denton, Jamaican-American rapper and actress was born in 1969
- Ramona Milano, Canadian actress was born in 1969
- Roxanne Shanté, American rapper was born in 1969
- Allison Wolfe, American singer-songwriter was born in 1969
- Nazzareno Carusi, Italian pianist and educator was born in 1968
- Colin Hay, English political scientist, author, and academic was born in 1968
- Ricky Otto, English footballer was born in 1967
- Daphne Guinness, English-Irish model and actress was born in 1965
- Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer was born in 1965
- Bryn Terfel, Welsh opera singer was born in 1965
- Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer was born in 1964