What happened on November 3, 1941?
November 3, 1941 was on a Monday, the 307th day of the year in week 45. The day happened 28905 days ago, or 41623918 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,336,819,758 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 3 1941
This Monday in November the moon was in the phase of Full Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 3 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 3, 1941
Celebrating birthday on 03 November
- Diego Alessi, Italian race car driver was born in 1971
- Unai Emery, Spanish football manager and former player was born in 1971
- Dylan Moran, Irish actor, comedian, and screenwriter was born in 1971
- Alison Williamson, English archer was born in 1971
- Dwight Yorke, Tobagonian footballer and coach was born in 1971
- Geir Frigård, Norwegian footballer was born in 1970
- Jeanette J. Epps, American aerospace engineer and astronaut was born in 1970
- Doug Zmolek, American ice hockey player was born in 1970
- Robert Miles, Swiss-Italian DJ and producer was born in 1969
- Niels van Steenis, Dutch rower was born in 1969
- Alberto Iñurrategi, Spanish mountaineer was born in 1968
- Paul Quantrill, Canadian baseball player and coach was born in 1968
- Mike O'Neill, Canadian ice hockey player was born in 1967
- Mark Roberts, Welsh singer and guitarist was born in 1967
- Steven Wilson, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer was born in 1967
- Gert Heerkes, Dutch footballer and manager was born in 1965
- Ann Scott, French-English author was born in 1965
- Mike Springer, American golfer was born in 1965
- Algimantas Briaunis, Lithuanian footballer and manager was born in 1964
- Bryan Young, New Zealand cricketer was born in 1964