What happened on November 27, 1941?
November 27, 1941 was on a Thursday, the 331st day of the year in week 48. The day happened 28881 days ago, or 41589358 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,338,419,852 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 27 1941
This Thursday in November the moon was in the phase of Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
If you are born on November 27 1941, then your zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Numbers of November 27, 1941
Born on November 27 1941
- Aimé Jacquet, French footballer, coach, and manager
Celebrating birthday on 27 November
- Kirk Acevedo, American actor was born in 1971
- Larry Allen, American football player was born in 1971
- Iván Rodríguez, Puerto Rican-American baseball player was born in 1971
- Nick Van Exel, American basketball player and coach was born in 1971
- Ruth George, English politician was born in 1969
- Damian Hinds, English politician was born in 1969
- Myles Kennedy, American singer-songwriter was born in 1969
- Michael Vartan, French-American actor was born in 1968
- Al Barrow, English bass guitarist was born in 1968
- Andy Merrill, American television writer, producer and voice actor was born in 1966
- Danielle Ammaccapane, American golfer was born in 1965
- Robin Givens, American actress was born in 1964
- Roberto Mancini, Italian footballer and manager was born in 1964
- Hisayuki Sasaki, Japanese golfer was born in 1964
- Fisher Stevens, American actor, director, and producer was born in 1963
- Charlie Benante, American drummer and songwriter was born in 1962
- Mike Bordin, American drummer was born in 1962
- Davey Boy Smith, English-Canadian wrestler was born in 1962
- Samantha Bond, English actress was born in 1961
- Steve Oedekerk, American actor, director, and screenwriter was born in 1961