What happened on November 25, 1941?
November 25, 1941 was on a Tuesday, the 329th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 28883 days ago, or 41592238 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,338,286,511 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 25 1941
This Tuesday in November the moon was in the phase of Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
If you are born on November 25 1941, then your zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Numbers of November 25, 1941
Events on November 25 1941
- is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II
Born on November 25 1941
- Christos Papanikolaou, Greek pole vaulter
Celebrating birthday on 25 November
- Magnus Arvedson, Swedish ice hockey player and coach was born in 1971
- Göksel Demirpençe, Turkish singer-songwriter was born in 1971
- Kim Ofstad, Norwegian drummer and composer was born in 1969
- Jacqueline Hennessy, Canadian actress and journalist was born in 1968
- Jill Hennessy, Canadian actress and singer was born in 1968
- Erick Sermon, American rapper and producer was born in 1968
- Anthony Nesty, Surinamese swimmer was born in 1967
- Gregg Turkington, Australian comedian and singer was born in 1967
- Stacy Lattisaw, American R&B singer was born in 1966
- Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer was born in 1965
- Cris Carter, American football player, coach, and sportscaster was born in 1965
- Mark Lanegan, American singer-songwriter was born in 1964
- Kevin Chamberlin, American actor and director was born in 1963
- Holly Cole, Canadian singer and actress was born in 1963
- Chip Kelly, American football player and coach was born in 1963
- Bernie Kosar, American football player and sportscaster was born in 1963
- Scott Cam, Australian carpenter and television host was born in 1962
- Gilbert Delorme, Canadian ice hockey player and coach was born in 1962
- Hironobu Sakaguchi, Japanese videogame designer was born in 1962
- Jimon Terakado, Japanese comedian and actor was born in 1962