What happened on November 24, 1941?
November 24, 1941 was on a Monday, the 328th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 28884 days ago, or 41593678 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,338,219,841 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 24 1941
This Monday in November the moon was in the phase of Waxing Crescent Moon.
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
If you are born on November 24 1941, then your zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Numbers of November 24, 1941
Events on November 24 1941
- World War II: The United States grants Lend-Lease to the Free French Forces
Born on November 24 1941
- Pete Best, Indian-English drummer and songwriter
Celebrating birthday on 24 November
- Cosmas Ndeti, Kenyan runner was born in 1971
- Keith Primeau, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach was born in 1971
- Doug Brien, American football player was born in 1970
- Julieta Venegas, American-Mexican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer was born in 1970
- Ashley Ward, English footballer and businessman was born in 1970
- David Adeang, Nauruan lawyer and politician was born in 1969
- Romesh Kaluwitharana, Sri Lankan cricketer was born in 1969
- Rob Nicholson, American bass player and songwriter was born in 1969
- Bülent Korkmaz, Turkish footballer and manager was born in 1968
- Henrik Brockmann, Danish singer-songwriter was born in 1967
- Cal Eldred, American baseball player and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Jon Hein, American radio personality was born in 1967
- Russell Watson, English tenor and actor was born in 1966
- Shirley Henderson, Scottish actress was born in 1965
- Dawn Robinson, American singer and actress was born in 1965
- Garret Dillahunt, American actor was born in 1964
- Brad Sherwood, American actor and game show host was born in 1964
- Neale Cooper, Scottish footballer was born in 1963
- John Kovalic, English author and illustrator was born in 1962
- John Squire, English singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1962