What happened on November 22, 1945?
November 22, 1945 was on a Thursday, the 326th day of the year in week 47. The day happened 27425 days ago, or 39492718 minutes if you like. Harry S. Truman was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,435,425,543 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1945
This Thursday in November the moon was in the phase of Waning Gibbous Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1945, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1945
Born on November 22 1945
- Elaine Weyuker, American computer scientist, engineer, and academic
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Aiko, Japanese singer-songwriter was born in 1975
- Joshua Wheeler, American sergeant was born in 1975
- Yusaku Maezawa, Japanese billionaire entrepreneur and art collector was born in 1975
- Joe Nathan, American baseball player was born in 1974
- David Pelletier, Canadian figure skater and coach was born in 1974
- Dmitri Linter, Russian-Estonian activist was born in 1973
- Chad Trujillo, American astronomer and scholar was born in 1973
- Andrew Walker, Australian rugby player was born in 1973
- Olivier Brouzet, French rugby player was born in 1972
- Russell Hoult, English footballer, coach, and manager was born in 1972
- Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster was born in 1972
- Cath Bishop, English rower was born in 1971
- Kyran Bracken, Irish-English rugby player was born in 1971
- Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer was born in 1971
- Marvan Atapattu, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach was born in 1970
- Chris Fryar, American drummer was born in 1970
- Stel Pavlou, English author and screenwriter was born in 1970
- Byron Houston, American basketball player was born in 1969
- Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator was born in 1969
- Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress was born in 1968