What happened on November 22, 1944?
November 22, 1944 was on a Wednesday, the 327th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 27790 days ago, or 40018318 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,411,157,453 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1944
This Wednesday in November the moon was in the phase of Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1944, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1944
Deaths on November 22 1944
- Arthur Eddington, English astrophysicist and astronomer
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Joe Nathan, American baseball player was born in 1974
- David Pelletier, Canadian figure skater and coach was born in 1974
- Dmitri Linter, Russian-Estonian activist was born in 1973
- Chad Trujillo, American astronomer and scholar was born in 1973
- Andrew Walker, Australian rugby player was born in 1973
- Olivier Brouzet, French rugby player was born in 1972
- Russell Hoult, English footballer, coach, and manager was born in 1972
- Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster was born in 1972
- Cath Bishop, English rower was born in 1971
- Kyran Bracken, Irish-English rugby player was born in 1971
- Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer was born in 1971
- Marvan Atapattu, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach was born in 1970
- Chris Fryar, American drummer was born in 1970
- Stel Pavlou, English author and screenwriter was born in 1970
- Byron Houston, American basketball player was born in 1969
- Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator was born in 1969
- Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress was born in 1968
- Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer scientist and programmer, created PHP was born in 1968
- Sarah MacDonald, Canadian organist and conductor was born in 1968
- Boris Becker, German-Swiss tennis player and coach was born in 1967