What happened on November 22, 1942?
November 22, 1942 was on a Sunday, the 326th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 28521 days ago, or 41070958 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,362,421,260 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1942
This Sunday in November the moon was in the phase of Full Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1942, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1942
Events on November 22 1942
- World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded
Born on November 22 1942
- Guion Bluford, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Olivier Brouzet, French rugby player was born in 1972
- Russell Hoult, English footballer, coach, and manager was born in 1972
- Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster was born in 1972
- Cath Bishop, English rower was born in 1971
- Kyran Bracken, Irish-English rugby player was born in 1971
- Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer was born in 1971
- Marvan Atapattu, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach was born in 1970
- Chris Fryar, American drummer was born in 1970
- Stel Pavlou, English author and screenwriter was born in 1970
- Byron Houston, American basketball player was born in 1969
- Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator was born in 1969
- Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress was born in 1968
- Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer scientist and programmer, created PHP was born in 1968
- Sarah MacDonald, Canadian organist and conductor was born in 1968
- Boris Becker, German-Swiss tennis player and coach was born in 1967
- Tom Elliott, Australian investment banker was born in 1967
- Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Mark Ruffalo, American actor and activist was born in 1967
- Bart Veldkamp, Dutch-Belgian speed skater, coach, and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager was born in 1966