What happened on November 22, 1940?
November 22, 1940 was on a Friday, the 327th day of the year in week 47. The day happened 29251 days ago, or 42122159 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,313,818,409 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1940
This Friday in November the moon was in the phase of Last Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1940, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1940
Events on November 22 1940
- World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa
Born on November 22 1940
- Terry Gilliam, American-English actor, director, animator, and screenwriter
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Marvan Atapattu, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach was born in 1970
- Chris Fryar, American drummer was born in 1970
- Stel Pavlou, English author and screenwriter was born in 1970
- Byron Houston, American basketball player was born in 1969
- Marjane Satrapi, Iranian author and illustrator was born in 1969
- Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress was born in 1968
- Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer scientist and programmer, created PHP was born in 1968
- Sarah MacDonald, Canadian organist and conductor was born in 1968
- Boris Becker, German-Swiss tennis player and coach was born in 1967
- Tom Elliott, Australian investment banker was born in 1967
- Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Mark Ruffalo, American actor and activist was born in 1967
- Bart Veldkamp, Dutch-Belgian speed skater, coach, and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager was born in 1966
- Mark Pritchard, English lawyer and politician was born in 1966
- Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1966
- Michael K. Williams, American actor and producer was born in 1966
- Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player was born in 1965
- Olga Kisseleva, Russian artist was born in 1965
- Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager was born in 1965