What happened on November 22, 1938?
November 22, 1938 was on a Tuesday, the 326th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 29982 days ago, or 43174799 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XI (Achille Ambrogio Damiano Ratti). There were approximately 2,265,082,217 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1938
This Tuesday in November the moon was in the phase of new moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1938, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1938
Born on November 22 1938
- John Eleuthère du Pont, American businessman and philanthropist, founded Delaware Museum of Natural History (d. 2010)
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Sidse Babett Knudsen, Danish actress was born in 1968
- Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer scientist and programmer, created PHP was born in 1968
- Sarah MacDonald, Canadian organist and conductor was born in 1968
- Boris Becker, German-Swiss tennis player and coach was born in 1967
- Tom Elliott, Australian investment banker was born in 1967
- Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Mark Ruffalo, American actor and activist was born in 1967
- Bart Veldkamp, Dutch-Belgian speed skater, coach, and sportscaster was born in 1967
- Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager was born in 1966
- Mark Pritchard, English lawyer and politician was born in 1966
- Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1966
- Michael K. Williams, American actor and producer was born in 1966
- Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player was born in 1965
- Olga Kisseleva, Russian artist was born in 1965
- Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager was born in 1965
- Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor was born in 1965
- Kristin Minter, American actress was born in 1965
- Sen Dog, Cuban-American rapper and musician was born in 1965
- Robbie Slater, English-Australian footballer and sportscaster was born in 1964
- Hugh Millen, American football player and sportscaster was born in 1963