What happened on November 22, 1936?
November 22, 1936 was on a Sunday, the 327th day of the year in week 48. The day happened 30712 days ago, or 44225999 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XI (Achille Ambrogio Damiano Ratti). There were approximately 2,216,479,366 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 22 1936
This Sunday in November the moon was in the phase of Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 22 1936, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 22, 1936
Born on November 22 1936
- John Bird, English actor and screenwriter
Celebrating birthday on 22 November
- Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager was born in 1966
- Mark Pritchard, English lawyer and politician was born in 1966
- Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1966
- Michael K. Williams, American actor and producer was born in 1966
- Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player was born in 1965
- Olga Kisseleva, Russian artist was born in 1965
- Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager was born in 1965
- Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor was born in 1965
- Kristin Minter, American actress was born in 1965
- Sen Dog, Cuban-American rapper and musician was born in 1965
- Robbie Slater, English-Australian footballer and sportscaster was born in 1964
- Hugh Millen, American football player and sportscaster was born in 1963
- Tony Mowbray, English footballer and manager was born in 1963
- Kennedy Pola, Samoan-American football player and coach was born in 1963
- Brian Robbins, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1963
- Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer was born in 1963
- Sumi Jo, South Korean soprano was born in 1962
- Victor Pelevin, Russian engineer and author was born in 1962
- Rezauddin Stalin, Bangladeshi poet and educator was born in 1962
- Mariel Hemingway, American actress was born in 1961