What happened on November 19, 1941?
November 19, 1941 was on a Wednesday, the 323rd day of the year in week 47. The day happened 28889 days ago, or 41600878 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,337,886,488 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 19 1941
This Wednesday in November the moon was in the phase of new moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 19 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 19, 1941
Events on November 19 1941
- World War II: Battle between HMAS Sydney and HSK Kormoran
Born on November 19 1941
- Dan Haggerty, American actor and producer (d. 2016)
Celebrating birthday on 19 November
- Saleemah Abdul-Ghafur, American author and activist was born in 1971
- Justin Chancellor, English bass player was born in 1971
- Jeremy McGrath, American motorcycle racer was born in 1971
- Naoko Mori, Japanese-English actress and singer was born in 1971
- Alice Peacock, American singer-songwriter was born in 1971
- Tony Rich, American R&B singer-songwriter and musician was born in 1971
- Philippe Adams, Belgian race car driver was born in 1969
- Erika Alexander, American actress and screenwriter was born in 1969
- Ertuğrul Sağlam, Turkish footballer and coach was born in 1969
- Richard Virenque, Moroccan-French cyclist and sportscaster was born in 1969
- Randi Kaye, American journalist was born in 1967
- Shmuley Boteach, American rabbi and author was born in 1966
- Gail Devers, American sprinter and hurdler was born in 1966
- Rocco DiSpirito, American chef and author was born in 1966
- Kakhaber Kacharava, Georgian footballer and manager was born in 1966
- Jason Scott Lee, American actor and martial artist was born in 1966
- Laurent Blanc, French footballer and manager was born in 1965
- Douglas Henshall, Scottish actor was born in 1965
- Jason Pierce, English singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1965
- Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Brazilian cryptographer and academic was born in 1965