What happened on November 17, 1941?
November 17, 1941 was on a Monday, the 321st day of the year in week 47. The day happened 28891 days ago, or 41603758 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,337,753,147 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 17 1941
This Monday in November the moon was in the phase of new moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 17 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 17, 1941
Celebrating birthday on 17 November
- David Ramsey, American actor was born in 1971
- Paul Allender, English guitarist and songwriter was born in 1970
- Tania Zaetta, Australian actress was born in 1970
- Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor and singer was born in 1969
- Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player was born in 1969
- Rebecca Walker, American author was born in 1969
- Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach was born in 1968
- Tab Benoit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1967
- Ronnie DeVoe, American singer, producer, and actor was born in 1967
- Alvin Patrimonio, Filipino basketball player and manager was born in 1966
- Ben Allison, American bassist and composer was born in 1966
- Jeff Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1966
- Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress was born in 1966
- Richard Fortus, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer was born in 1966
- Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress was born in 1966
- Sophie Marceau, French actress, director, and screenwriter was born in 1966
- Darren Beadman, Australian jockey was born in 1965
- Amanda Brown, Australian violinist and composer was born in 1965
- Susan Rice, American academic and politician, 24th United States National Security Advisor was born in 1964
- Mitch Williams, American baseball player and sportscaster was born in 1964