What happened on November 11, 1941?
November 11, 1941 was on a Tuesday, the 315th day of the year in week 46. The day happened 28897 days ago, or 41612398 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,337,353,123 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 11 1941
This Tuesday in November the moon was in the phase of Last Quarter Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 11 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 11, 1941
Celebrating birthday on 11 November
- David DeLuise, American actor and director was born in 1971
- Tomas Pačėsas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach was born in 1971
- David L. Cook, American singer-songwriter and comedian was born in 1968
- Diego Fuser, Italian footballer and manager was born in 1968
- Gil de Ferran, Brazilian race car driver was born in 1967
- David Doak, Northern Irish video game designer was born in 1967
- Frank John Hughes, American actor, producer, and screenwriter was born in 1967
- Benedicta Boccoli, Italian model and actress was born in 1966
- Vince Colosimo, Australian actor was born in 1966
- Alison Doody, Irish model and actress was born in 1966
- Max Mutchnick, American screenwriter and producer was born in 1965
- Kim Stockwood, Canadian singer-songwriter was born in 1965
- Margarete Bagshaw, American painter and potter was born in 1964
- Calista Flockhart, American actress was born in 1964
- Philip McKeon, American actor was born in 1964
- Billy Gunn, American wrestler and actor was born in 1963
- Mario Fenech, Maltese-Australian rugby league player and sportscaster was born in 1962
- Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer was born in 1962
- Demi Moore, American actress, director, and producer was born in 1962
- James Morrison, Australian trumpet player and composer was born in 1962