What happened on November 1, 1941?
November 1, 1941 was on a Saturday, the 305th day of the year in week 44. The day happened 28907 days ago, or 41626798 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,336,686,417 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on November 1 1941
This Saturday in November the moon was in the phase of Waxing Gibbous Moon.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
If you are born on November 1 1941, then your zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Numbers of November 1, 1941
Events on November 1 1941
- American photographer Ansel Adams takes a picture of a moonrise over the town of Hernandez, New Mexico that would become one of the most famous images in the history of photography
Born on November 1 1941
- Alfio Basile, Argentinian footballer and manager
Celebrating birthday on 01 November
- Sherwin Campbell, Barbadian cricketer was born in 1970
- Gary Alexander, American basketball player was born in 1969
- Tie Domi, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster was born in 1969
- Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress was born in 1967
- Carla van de Puttelaar, Dutch photographer was born in 1967
- Willie D, American rapper and entrepreneur was born in 1966
- Mary Hansen, Australian singer and musician was born in 1966
- Gary Howell, American businessman and politician was born in 1966
- Jeremy Hunt, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Health was born in 1966
- Michael Daley, Australian politician was born in 1965
- Patrik Ringborg, Swedish conductor was born in 1965
- Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1964
- Nita Ambani, Indian businesswoman was born in 1963
- Mark Hughes, Welsh footballer and manager was born in 1963
- Big Kenny, American singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1963
- Sharron Davies, English swimmer was born in 1962
- Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1962
- Anthony Kiedis, American singer-songwriter was born in 1962
- Louise Boije af Gennäs, Swedish author and screenwriter was born in 1961
- Anne Donovan, American basketball player and coach was born in 1961