What happened on December 22, 1941?
December 22, 1941 was on a Monday, the 356th day of the year in week 52. The day happened 28856 days ago, or 41553358 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,340,086,617 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on December 22 1941
This Monday in December the moon was in the phase of Waxing Crescent Moon.
Zodiac sign: Capricornus
If you are born on December 22 1941, then your zodiac sign is Capricornus.
Numbers of December 22, 1941
Deaths on December 22 1941
- Karel Hašler, Czech actor, director, composer, and screenwriter
Celebrating birthday on 22 December
- Ajeenkya Patil, Indian economist and academic was born in 1971
- Ted Cruz, American lawyer and politician was born in 1970
- Gary Anderson, Scottish darts player was born in 1970
- Myriam Bédard, Canadian biathlete was born in 1969
- Mark Robins, English footballer and manager was born in 1969
- Emre Aracı, Turkish composer, conductor, and historian was born in 1968
- Luis Hernández, Mexican footballer was born in 1968
- Dina Meyer, American actress was born in 1968
- Richey Edwards, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist was born in 1967
- Stéphane Gendron, Canadian lawyer and politician was born in 1967
- Rebecca Harris, English businesswoman and politician was born in 1967
- Paul Morris, Australian race car driver and businessman was born in 1967
- Dan Petrescu, Romanian footballer and manager was born in 1967
- Dmitry Bilozerchev, Russian gymnast and coach was born in 1966
- Marcel Schirmer, German singer-songwriter and bass player was born in 1966
- David Wright, English lawyer and politician was born in 1966
- David S. Goyer, American screenwriter was born in 1965
- Urszula Włodarczyk, Polish heptathlete and triple jumper was born in 1965
- Simon Kirby, English businessman and politician was born in 1964
- Mike Jackson, American baseball player was born in 1964