What happened on April 22, 1941?
April 22, 1941 was on a Tuesday, the 112th day of the year in week 17. The day happened 29100 days ago, or 41904719 minutes if you like. Franklin D. Roosevelt was president for the Democratic party and the catholic church pope was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli). There were approximately 2,323,818,996 people living on earth on this day.
The moon on April 22 1941
This Tuesday in April the moon was in the phase of Waning Crescent Moon.
Zodiac sign: Taurus
If you are born on April 22 1941, then your zodiac sign is Taurus.
Numbers of April 22, 1941
Born on April 22 1941
- Greville Howard, Baron Howard of Rising, English politician
Celebrating birthday on 22 April
- Eric Mabius, American actor was born in 1971
- Spencer Prior, English footballer was born in 1971
- Erkki Bahovski, Estonian journalist was born in 1970
- Dion Dublin, English footballer and sportscaster was born in 1969
- Jo Angel, Australian cricketer was born in 1968
- Bimbo Coles, American basketball player and coach was born in 1968
- Zarley Zalapski, Canadian ice hockey player was born in 1968
- David J. C. MacKay, English physicist, engineer, and academic was born in 1967
- Sherri Shepherd, American actress and talk show panelist was born in 1967
- Harvey Williams, American football player was born in 1967
- Mickey Morandini, American baseball player and manager was born in 1966
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan, American actor was born in 1966
- Miguel Leal, Portuguese footballer and manager was born in 1965
- Peter Zezel, Canadian ice hockey and soccer player was born in 1965
- Paul Baxter, English footballer was born in 1964
- Rosalind Gill, English sociologist and academic was born in 1963
- Magnús Ver Magnússon, Icelandic weightlifter and strongman was born in 1963
- Danièle Sauvageau, Canadian ice hockey player and coach was born in 1962
- Alo Mattiisen, Estonian composer was born in 1961
- Ann McKechin, Scottish lawyer and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland was born in 1961